Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jewels, free booze and food!

This was passed along to me via facebook. I admit, I like jewelry, but what I like even more is a free open bar!!! The details are below, email
info@mrmrdesigns.com with questions

Date:
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Time:
5:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
3 Form Showroom
Street:
520 8th Ave., 20th Flr
City/Town:
New York, NY

3 Form, purveyors of gorgeous architectural panels, is graciously opening their doors to host a jewelry extravaganza.

The highlights:

1. A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
2. Its is FULLY CATERED.
3. THERE IS OPEN BAR.
4. YES, I SAID OPEN BAR.
5. AND ITS FREE!!!


I will be presenting my jewelry (and there are some new pieces you haven’t seen yet, for those of you who came to the February party), along with 4 other designers.

Feel free to pass this invitation along to friends, family, colleagues, random strangers, etc...

If you can, please rsvp by June 23rd so I can give the caterers a head count.

Hope to see you all there!!

No comments: