Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cheapest Mani/Ped around!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe I have found it, the cheapest Manicure/ Pedicure on the little island of Manhattan at a mere 17 bucks! (plus tax, reads the sign, which comes to 18). I went into Kim's Nail today by luck as I was headed to the L train and realized I had my "emergency" $20 in my wallet to spare because, well, when you see a deal like this it's what you're "emergency" $20 is for! It's a full pedicure and manicure complete with mini though chill inspiring hand and foot massages, buffing and your choice of color. Ask for the older guy who is beyond amazing and light-handed in his work and you won't be disappointed, plus, it's 18 bucks!!!

Where? Kim's nail (though the florescent sign in the window looks more like it says the nail)
1st ave just south of 14th street.
Take the L to first ave.

No comments: