Monday, April 23, 2007

Icey Presidents? Frost/Nixon

Today's entry will be short and sweet. I've mentioned it before but now I have supreme backup from my bible, the New York Times.

Go see FROST/NIXON! An amazing take on the tv interviews which basically got Nixon to admit his guilt featuring what I think is the best acting since I saw Meryl Streep in Mother Courage last summer. Minus a few made up facts I thought it was a wonderful depiction of a crazy time. I didn't want this gem of a play to end and was utterly delighted at the end.

But don't take my word for it, read the NYT review!

And of course, there are cheap student tickets "when available". We got front row center seats by showing up half an hour before the box office opened. (Though you may need to get there earlier now it's received rave reviews from practically all the major news sources). Tkts are 26.25 per person bring cash and your school id. Two tickets per person, box office is located at on 45th street between Broadway and 8th.

Go! seriously! NOW!

No comments: