Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bank of America Freeness in May

So yesterday Bea, Roma, Ethan and Ben and I trekked over to the Bronx zoo planning on spending massive amounts of money merely to oogle wild creatures in their own habitat (we probably could have just gone to the village but what can you do). It was to our surprise and delight that when purchasing tickets with our Bank of America cards, we got two free tickets each! Crazy right? I did some research and it turns out that May is free museum month with your BOA card (trust me though, this isn't an advertisement, I'm pissed that the bank never filled me in on this deal) turns out that for the next four days (as it ends in May) us New Yorkers with the cards can get 2 free admission tickets to places like the New York Aquarium, Moma, and the Whitney. Find a full list here, then send them an email praises their efforts put lauding their publicity!

No comments: