Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meatpacking District Design Week!

Hello my loves! I'm so sorry to have missed an entire week of NYC goodness with all of you but I was off burning myself to a crisp in sunny Florida. Luckily, I've made it back in time to catch the tail end of the the Meatpacking District's Design Week! (It's FREE!) Located in various venues throughout the district this week promises avant garde fashion, furniture and even, everyone's secret fantasy since watching those randy children in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, scented wallpaper (ok you can't lick it but close enough!) Today is the last day so pop yourself over to Bodum Cafe, 413 west 14th Street by 9th avenue and grab a free coffee while you scope out the guide to the weekend's (well now it's day's) festivities!

No comments: